A Romantic Film

Everyone was excited for Feb. 10. Theaters were packed, people couldn’t sleep, and fans were ahead of the game in getting their tickets early.

‘The Vow’, based on a true story, was a perfect movie for guys to take out their girlfriends on Valentine’s weekend, or even better, on Valentines Day. ‘The Vow’, however, isn’t just for couples to see; the single ladies could go as well. Girls that didn’t have a Valentine for the year of 2012 could go with their girlfriends and admire actor Channing Tatum. Even their not-as-good-looking guy friends could tag along too.

Leo (Channing Tatum) and Paige (Rachel McAdams) are a perfectly happy couple enjoying a perfect marital bliss, until Paige wakes up from a coma to find every trace of her pre-accident life as in the abandoned law degree, the life as a sculptor, and the row with her parents; all wiped from her memory. Stuck in the middle of all the tragedy is her husband, Leo. His fight to help Paige regain her memory of the wonderful relationship they had will cause him tears from the pain that his wife can’t remember who he is, punch the ex-fiance at a wedding, and start to lose hope.

‘The Vow’ is for anyone, not just teenagers. This movie is perfect for teens in a relationship to senior citizens that have spent their life together for a long time. This is not a kid’s movie, however. I would not be a good idea to take your little ones to see this romance film because they would not have any interest in watching it. Single guys and men would also not be that interested in watching it by themselves.

You can also see more of these actors and actresses in other movies they have had the chance to play a role in. Handsome Channing Tatum also plays in the films ‘Dear John’, ‘She’s the Man’, and ‘Step Up’. The beautiful actress Rachel McAdams has also been very successful in the movies she has been in such as ‘The Notebook’, ‘Mean Girls’, and ‘Midnight in Paris’.

Everyone that hasn’t had a chance to go see it, go now! You won’t regret it. ‘The Vow’ is not only a chick flick, romance and drama movie, there’s some comedy too. Take your sweetie, what are you waiting for?

‘The Vow’ is a romantic film, you can’t miss.