ANNOUNCEMENTS Friday, March 21, 2014

Announcements LogoNO SCHOOL MONDAY, MARCH 24 – FRIDAY, MARCH 28; SPRING BREAK.

KEY CLUB: There will be an important meeting after school on Monday, March 31 in Mrs. Gossett’s room, H217.

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THE TASTE OF PATTONVILLE!  Come sample food from over 25 restaurants; go to the announcements on-line to check out some of the restaurants that are participating!  Tickets are $12 and are being sold in the Commons during all lunch sessions — get yours today!  Taste of Pattonville…Thursday, April 3.

COMMUNITY SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP FORMS are due today, March 21 by 3:30 in the CSO, room E200.

A LIST OF STUDENTS NOMINATED FOR PROM COURT is posted on the STUCO Store window.

PROM TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR $55 APRIL 7-11 and $65 April 14-17.  Tickets will be sold during lunch.  You must have your School ID and all fines paid to purchase.  You must have 90% attendance to attend.

THE PTO SCHOLARSHIP WAS ESTABLISHED TO HELP PATTONVILLE SENIORS with the financial burdens associated with their post-high school education.  Get your free application & details in the PHS College Center, located in the Student Commons, or online at the PTO website.  Completed applications should be returned to Julie Kampschroeder in the PHS College Center by April 1, 2014.  (http://classrooms.psdr3.org/education/club/club.php?sectiondetailid=28002&)

COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES:  The City of Bridgeton needs volunteers for two events at the Bridgeton Community Center.  Contact:  Vicki Meyer at 739-5599 at the Bridgeton Community Center.

• Shop Til You Drop, Sunday, March 30: 11:30am-2:30pm and/or 4:30-6:30pm
  • Indoor Garage Sale, Friday, April 4 from 4:45-9:15pm and Saturday, April 5 from 6:15-8:15am and/or 11:30am-2:30pm
LOST AND FOUND:  If you are missing any clothing items (i.e., coats, hoodies, shoes, etc.), please check the LOST & FOUND, located in the Front Office.  Items not claimed will be donated to charity after March 31.
THE WORD OF THE WEEK IS RESPECTIVE (ree-spect-iv).  Respective is an adjective and it means belonging or relating separately to each of two or more people or things.  Use your words of the week!

Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  

SENIORS:  WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU STOPPED BY THE COLLEGE CENTER TO PICK UP LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS?  There are dozens of them listed on the College Center board!  Due dates range from March 21-April 15!  Don’t miss out on your chance for college $$$$$$$$.

TODAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
Varsity/JV Boys Volleyball, home, against Ft. Zumwalt West at 4:00.
Freshman Boys Volleyball against Ft. Zumwalt West CANCELLED.