ANNOUNCEMENTS April 11, 2014

HOURS TOWARD THE COMMUNITY SERVICE HONOR CORD are due today, April 11.   Hours will not be accepted after today to count toward the Honor Cord.Announcements Logo

GSA IS PARTICIPATING IN DAY OF SILENCE today, April 11.  What can you do to end the silence?  

SENIOR ARTISTS:  Please bring the artwork you would like included in the Senior Art Show to your art teacher as soon as possible.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE YOUR PROM TICKET FOR $55.  Tickets are being sold for $55 during lunch today, April 11.  Ticket prices increase to $65 next week, April 14-17.  You must have your school ID and all fines paid to purchase.  You must have 90% attendance to attend.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PICK UP A PROM GUEST PERMISSION FORM.    Forms are available outside the Activities Office through today, April 11.

APPLICATIONS FOR RHO KAPPA, the Social Studies Honor Society, are due today, April 11 to Mr. Schamber in D213.

COLLEGE REP. VISIT:  PAUL MITCHELL will be here today, April 11 at 1:00pm. To sign up and get a pass, please see Mrs. Patrick in the Guidance Office.  

THE WORD OF THE WEEK IS SUBSEQUENT (sub·se·quent).  Subsequent is an adjective meaning coming after something in time: following in order or succession.  Use your Words of the Week.

Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  

“ELIMINATING THE R-WORD” T-SHIRTS are $7 in the STUCO store.

TODAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
Varsity Boys Golf in the Ozark Varsity Tourney at Dogwood Hills at 9:00am.
Varsity Girls Soccer in the St. Joe’s Classic vs. Lafayette at the Lou Fusz Soccer Complex (field 5) at 3:00.
Freshman Baseball, away, vs. Marquette at 4:00.
Varsity Baseball, home, in the MICDS Tourney vs. Clayton at 4:15.
SATURDAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
JV Boys Volleyball, away, in the Francis Howell Central Tourney at 9:00am.
Varsity Boys and Girls Track, away, in the Timberland Invitational at 10:00am.
JV Baseball in the Suburban Tourney at Hazelwood West at 10:00am.
Lacrosse in the Hazelwood West Tourney at Hazelwood West at 10:30am.
JV Girls Soccer in the Suburban North Conference Tournament vs. Hazelwood East at PHS at noon.