ANNOUNCEMENTS April 18, 2014

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE PROM TICKETS!!  Do not miss out!  Tickets are being sold for $65 during each lunch session.  You must have your school ID and all fines paid to purchase.  You must have 90% attendance to attend.  No tickets will be sold after today, April 18.Announcements Logo
COME SEE THE STUDENT-DIRECTED ONE-ACT PLAYS on Monday, April 21 and Tuesday, April 22 in room A213 at 7:00pm.  
ALL AP STUDENTS, taking exams at the Learning Center, are required to have a transportation permission form signed.  These are due in Ms. Caimi’s office on Monday, April 21.
ATTENTION JUNIORS AND SENIORS:  Operation Prom Safe is scheduled for 3rd hour on Wednesday, April 23.  Juniors and Seniors should report to their 3rd hour class and an announcement will be made to release students to the Prom Safe assembly.  
SENIOR ART SHOW is available to the public every day after school in the Auditorium Lobby from 2:15-3:30.  It starts Wednesday, April 23 and ends Friday, May 16.  Please, come out and see our talented artists.
STUCO COUNCIL MEMBERS AND THE NEW 2014 MEMBERS will meet Tuesday, April 29 in B104 at 2:30pm.
ATTENTION GRADUATING SENIORS:  Try-outs for the graduation speeches will be held on Wednesday, April 30 at 2:30pm in D107.  Please bring a copy of your 3-minute manuscript to the try-out.  If you have any questions, please see Mr. Lopinot.
THE WORD OF THE WEEK IS SUCCUMB (suc·cumb), which means to give in to pressure.  Don’tsuccumb to spring fever—keep up with your homework!
Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  
TODAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
Varsity Boys Tennis, home, vs. St. Charles West at 3:30.
Varsity Girls Soccer in the Kickapoo Classic at Kickapoo HS in Springfield, MO at 6:00pm.
JV Girls Soccer, away, vs. Troy at 4:15.
Freshman Girls Soccer, home, vs. Lafayette at 4:15.
Girls Lacrosse, home, vs. Hazelwood East at 4:30.
SATURDAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
Varsity/JV Boys Volleyball, away, in the Parkway Central Tourney at 8:30am.
Freshman Boys Volleyball, away, in the Francis Howell North Tournament at 9:00am.
Varsity Boys Golf, away, in the Hannibal HS Tourney at 9:00am.
JV Girls Soccer in the Suburban North Conference Tourney at PHS at 10:00am. and noon.
Varsity Girls and Boys Track, away, in the Rockwood Summit Invitational at 10:00am