ANNOUNCEMENTS April 21, 2014

COME SEE THE STUDENT-DIRECTED ONE-ACT PLAYS tonight, April 21 and tomorrow night, April 22 at 7:00pm. in room A213.  Tickets are $3.Announcements Logo
ALL AP STUDENTS, taking exams at the Learning Center, are required to have a transportation permission form signed.  These are due in Ms. Caimi’s office today, April 21.
STUDENT QUEST NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIAN CLUB will meet today, April 21 after school in E209.  See Twila Harris for additional information.
ATTENTION JUNIORS AND SENIORS:  Operation Prom Safe is scheduled for 3rd hour on Wednesday, April 23.  Juniors and Seniors should report to their 3rd hour class and an announcement will be made to release students to the Prom Safe assembly.  
SENIOR ART SHOW is available to the public every day after school in the Auditorium Lobby from 2:15-3:30.  It starts Wednesday, April 23 and ends Friday, May 16.  Please, come out and see our talented artists.
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY:  Volunteers are needed at the Arthritis Foundation Annual Walk to Cure on Friday, May 16 at Logan College in Chesterfield.  Pick up information outside the CSO.
THE WORD OF THE WEEK IS SUFFICE (suf·fice).  Suffice means to be enough or adequate.  Twenty dollars should suffice for the dinner.
Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  
TODAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
Varsity Boys Golf in the Pattonville Invitational at Forest Park Golf Course at 8:00am.
JV Girls Soccer, away, vs. Ursuline Academy at 4:00.
Freshman Girls Soccer, home, vs. Ft. Zumwalt South at 4:00.
Varsity Boys and Girls Track, home, vs. North County Tech at 4:00.
Freshman Baseball, home, vs. McCluer North at 4:00.
Varsity/JV/Freshman Boys Volleyball, away, vs. Francis Howell at 5:00.
Varsity Baseball vs. Hazelwood West at BMAC (field 2) at 6:30pm.
Water Polo vs. Ladue at MICDS at 8:00pm.