ANNOUNCEMENTS May 2, 2014

PattonvilleTODAY staff

Announcements LogoTODAY, MAY 2 IS A MODIFIED C DAY – No Contact Time – 12:38 dismissal – No Activity buses.

IMPORTANT DEADLINE FOR SENIORS:  Your Community Service hours for Graduation are due today, May 2.  Turn your hours in to the Community Service Office asap!

ATTENTION ALL PROM GOERS:  Prom ticket pickup is during all three lunch sessions today, May 2 in the main gym.  You will need your ID and prom ticket receipt.

FRESHMEN BOYS VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT for tomorrow, May 3 is cancelled.  You will not practice today, May 2.

FEA MEMBERS:  Please bring your fundraiser forms to Mrs. Weingart by the end of the day Monday, May 5.

THIS WEEK’S WORD OF THE WEEK IS SUSTAINABLE (suh-STAY-nuh-buhl).  Sustainable is an adjective meaning able to last or continue for a long time without being used up or destroyed.

Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  

TODAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
JV Boys Golf in the Webster JV Scramble at 7:30am.  Location TBA.
SATURDAY’S ATHLETIC EVENTS:
JV Baseball in the Suburban Tournament vs. University City at PHS at 10:00am.
Varsity Girls and Boys Track in the Marion Freeman Meet at Clayton at 10:00am.
Freshman Boys Volleyball in the Mehlville Tourney.  CANCELLED