Upcoming Movie: Titanic in 3D

In honor of the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic (April 15, 1912), theatres will re-release the classic romance movie about Titanic beginning April 6. Movie-goers will experience the film this time in brand-new 3D form.

The movie stars Kate Winslet (who plays Rose DeWitt Bukater), Leonardo DeCaprio (who plays Jack Dawson) and Billy Zane (who plays Cal Hockley).

It’s a cliché love triangle where Rose is engaged to Cal, a rich, self-righteous snob whom she doesn’t even want to be with. She meets Jack and the two fall in love instantly. Rose is faced with a huge ultimatum to be made before the ship docks.

But, as everyone knows, the ship doesn’t make it to it’s destination because it hits an iceberg, and as everyone rushes to the lifeboats, Rose finds herself deciding between getting on a lifeboat with Cal and making it to safety, or running away with Jack and having an uncertain ending.

Titanic is rated PG-13 for disaster-related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language. It’s original version gets a 5 out of 5 for great acting, a great storyline, and great portraying of what happened on the night it sank.

"The movie that touched us one time and lasted a lifetime."