Funeral arrangements are made for Paris Price

PattonvilleTODAY staff

Students involved in PALs stood on stage and led those in the audience in a game during Freshman and New Student Orientation on Aug. 7. Charlee Sharpe (9), Paris Price (9) and Lucy Mainquist (9) participate in the finger trap game to learn about balancing multiple things at a time. (2016 yearbook photo)

Students involved in PALs stood on stage and led those in the audience in a game during Freshman and New Student Orientation on Aug. 7. Charlee Sharpe (9), Paris Price (9) and Lucy Mainquist (9) participate in the finger trap game to learn about balancing multiple things at the same time. (2016 yearbook photo)

Pattonville freshman Paris Price passed away unexpectedly on Feb. 15. She is the daughter of Thomas Price, the high school warehouse supervisor, and granddaughter of high school custodians Sandi (retired) and Glenn Moss.

At the beginning of 4th period on Tuesday, the high school had a moment of silence in memory of Paris Price.

Funeral arrangements for Paris Price are:

• The visitation is Thursday, Feb. 18, from 2-8 p.m. at Collier’s Funeral Home, 3400 North Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Ann, Missouri, 63074
  • The funeral is Friday, Feb. 19, at 10 a.m. at Holy Trinity Church, 3500 St. Luke Lane, St. Ann, Missouri, 63074. Interment is at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Cemetery

If students are in need of some support, counselors will be available. The guidance counselor assignments are listed below:

Counselors can also be reached by contacting Pattonville High School at (314) 213-8560