Final exams begin at Pattonville (Schedule)

Students who are successful in their classes shouldn't receive extra work that isn't for credit

Second semester finals are coming up very quick for freshmen, sophomore and juniors, but are already here for the graduating seniors. Finals are a very stressful time because they can make or break your final grade.

“As of right now, I am very nervous and feel really unprepared,” junior Aloni Jordan said.

Teachers will be trying to review an entire year worth of information in these last few days in order to help their students pass the final. Many students look forward to final exams because they know they will be able to go home at 10:30 a.m. and it means the end of the year has arrived.

“I’m not ready, but I’m ready to get it over with so I can be done with school,” junior Ronisha Wilkerson stated.

The schedule for finals week will be:

Friday, May 13: 3rd, 5th, 7th Hour (Seniors)

Monday, May 16: 2nd, 4th, 6th Hour (Seniors)

Tuesday, May 17: 1st hour (All)

Wednesday, May 18: 2nd, 3rd Hour with 10:30 a.m. dismissal (9, 10, 11)

Thursday, May 19: 4th, 5th Hour with 10:30 a.m. dismissal (9, 10, 11)

Friday, May 20: 6th, 7th Hour with 10:30 a.m. dismissal (9, 10, 11)