Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers

Pattonville Student Council is hosting an online March Madness bracket competition.

All students and teachers were encouraged to submit a bracket and submissions had to be in before 9:30 a.m. on March 15. After the brackets deadline, the results page shows 66 people submitted an entry.

Every round is worth 32 points (Games in Round 1 are worth 1 point a piece, Round 2 are worth 2 points a piece … ) and ties will be broken with the championship score predictions.

March Madness ends with the National Championship game on April 2.

Student Council sponsor Ms. Sam Markowski helped organize the competition with the help of Mr. Jeremiah Simmons who set up the online bracket system.

“[Math teachers] Mr. Klosterman and Mr. Broyles are all about sports, so those two are top contenders,” she said. “I also saw Mr. Hebrank put a bracket in. ”

To view updated scores after March Madness begins, click here.

1 Comment

One Response to “Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers”

1. monty lorsbach on March 22nd, 2018 6:33 pm

Excellent writing !

• Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers

Orchestra’s last concert of the year

Two foreign exchange students wrap-up school year in the states

MULTIMEDIA Pattonville Prom 2018: Arabian Nights recap

Brittany Bell makes college dance team

Louis Johnson and Kamilah Kirkwood celebrate their 13th Friendiversary during senior year

Seniors getting ready to graduate

VIDEO The Dating Game: (April) Fools for Love Edition

Muslim Student Association to host dinner event at Pattonville

Seniors celebrate National Decision Day at lunch

REVIEW 2018 One-Act Plays cover important topics