Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers

Pattonville Student Council is hosting an online March Madness bracket competition.

All students and teachers were encouraged to submit a bracket and submissions had to be in before 9:30 a.m. on March 15. After the brackets deadline, the results page shows 66 people submitted an entry.

Every round is worth 32 points (Games in Round 1 are worth 1 point a piece, Round 2 are worth 2 points a piece … ) and ties will be broken with the championship score predictions.

March Madness ends with the National Championship game on April 2.

Student Council sponsor Ms. Sam Markowski helped organize the competition with the help of Mr. Jeremiah Simmons who set up the online bracket system.

“[Math teachers] Mr. Klosterman and Mr. Broyles are all about sports, so those two are top contenders,” she said. “I also saw Mr. Hebrank put a bracket in. ”

To view updated scores after March Madness begins, click here.

1 Comment

One Response to “Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers”

1. monty lorsbach on March 22nd, 2018 6:33 pm

Excellent writing !

• Student Council holds March Madness bracket challenge for students and teachers

Students perform in annual TubaChristmas event

Pirrie stars as musical’s leading man in Hairspray

VIDEO iEcho Vlog, Episode 2: Finals Tips

For the first time in forever, Pattonville had a Snow Day

Johnson won tickets to the Taylor Swift concert

Audio

PODCAST Pattonville en la Tarde Episodio 9

Audio

PODCAST Pattonville en la Tarde Episodio 7

The voices of Pirates Sports Net

CARTOON Be Like Pirate Pete

Audio

PODCAST Pattonville en la Tarde Episodio 6