Senior Model

Rhiannon Beckley, a senior, is a model for how seniors should be  viewed this upcoming year. Applying for colleges, being involved, and participating in senior events are only some of the things seniors have to look forward to.

Q: What is some advice you would give to freshmen?

A: I would tell them to definitely keep up with their grades and not let their GPA drop. They also need to get involved in the school.

Q: What activities are you involved in?

A: Choir is my main passion, I used to do debate whenever Pierce made me, but with him gone I don’t think I will being doing it this year.

Q: How are you preparing for college?

A: It took me so long to narrow down my choices, but once I did I started focusing on writing my application essays and making sure I met all the deadlines.

Q: What are you looking forward to most during senior year?

A: I’m so excited for all of the senior events that go on throughout the year. We get the laptops, a new stadium, and a pool, which are the things the seniors were not able to enjoy last year.

Q: Do you think the laptops will be useful?

A: I was in the pilot last year and I loved having my Macbook. It was nice to have a computer to type papers and stuff on that I could take to and from school without having to mess with emailing it to myself. If students use them the right way, then I think it’s a great idea.