The 12th Annual Taste of Pattonville to be held on April 3

The+Pattonville+Culinary+Arts+students+created+desserts+for+the+Taste+of+Pattonville+event.+

The Pattonville Culinary Arts students created desserts for the Taste of Pattonville event.

The 12th Annual Taste of Pattonville will be held on April 3 in the high school cafeteria. The proceeds benefit the Renaissance Committee at Pattonville High School. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m.

Renaissance sponsor and English teacher Ms. Beth Moritz invites anyone who wants to come support the group to purchase tickets for the event.

“We invite community members, family members, and students to come sample over food from over 30 restaurants,” she said. “They can all come and support the Renaissance program by purchasing tickets.”

Tickets are being sold now and will also be available at the door.

Tickets are $12 for adults and students in 6th grade through 12th grade. Students in kindergarten through 5th grade are $8 each. Children under 5 years old are free.

The event will feature over 30 restaurants including Andy’s Frozen Custard, Anthony’s Produce, Brickhouse Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen, Casa Juarez, Dairy Queen, Flavor of India, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Hotshots, Jimmy John’s, LA Taco Cantina, Pedestal Foods, Pei Wei, PHS Culinary Arts, Pattonville Food Service-Chartwells, Raising Canes, Red Lobster, St. Louis Bread Co., Shamrocks Pub and Grill, Smoothie King, Snarf’s Sandwiches, Sports Cafe, Sweet Spot Cafe, Tony’s Donuts, Tornatore’s, Waffle House, White Castle, and more.