Fantasy Football Outlook

Brady Bell

If you have a Fantasy football team, then you have been though a lot this season already. There have been many injuries to star players and I know that I’m not alone when I say that thus far Cam Newton is a bust.

With all the injuries people have to be looking for the next underdog, like Victor Cruz last year. Well here’s two for you: Stevan Ridley and Danny Amendola.

Before you start saying that Stevan Ridley won’t get any carries with Tom Brady as the QB, hear me out. When you think about the Patriot’s offense, you think passing; the defenses playing them think the same thing. I believe that Ridley could have many great carries a game. Also, he is ranked 15th in total points this year for running backs.Thus far he has 4.5 yards per carry, which is a fantasy owner’s dream.

Now for wide receiver, I got Danny Amendola from the St.Louis Rams. He is also the punt returner. So far he has been Sam Bradford’s No. 1 target. He has an average of 98.7 yards per game with 11.8 yards per catch. He cold be a great guy on the bench or even in your starting line up.

So watch out for these two players and other possible underdogs making it big.

Anther great thing about fantasy football is the team names. Here are some great ones: Skittles…Taste Dwayne Bowe, Rated R for Gore, Make It Wayne, White Cassel, Rice Rice Baby, Cruz Control, and DeMarco Polo.

I hope this helps you with your league and good luck.