Fairy tale

Fairy+tale

English teacher Ginger Roberts has a fairy tale of her own that she is proud to share.

Roberts said excitedly how she is proud to be an army wife. Her husband is a soldier serving in Afghanistan for the past four years. She is happy that she has proven to be a good mom to her daughter, Mollie, and Roberts is proud to say that she has two master degrees.

Roberts’ Day of Family Fun includes bonding together with her daughter going to the zoo, shopping at the mall, getting pedicures together and cooking together.

As Roberts continued answering questions about her fairy tale, she shared that she was a three-sport varsity athlete in high school competiting in volleyball, basketball, and track.

After getting Athlete of the Year at her high school her senior year, her princess days weren’t over. She got awarded court-warming queen her last year in high school.

She became a teacher at Pattonville Heights where little did she know, that would become the beginning of a whole new life. As her boyfriend at the time, was bringing her Bread Co for lunch, he popped the question.

Six months and two weeks later it was the day every girl cant wait for. She had her special day, but she still came across pretty unique things.

There is a tradition in the Roberts famiy. Mrs. Roberts, her mom, and Mollie all share something special, there middle name Sue.

Her name wasnt just a name in there eyes. She was named after her dads favorite dog.

Everyone expierneces something they cant believe. Mrs.Roberts expierenced a side kick, not only that but it came true.

“If I would have to change myjob, I would want to be a wedding planner.”

Mrs.Roberts only didnt love her wedding, she loves everything about weddings.

Everyone has that person that they love who is either a athlete, actor, or someone who is famous. Mrs.Roberts is just like every girl who is in love with David Beckman.

After interviewing Mrs.Roberts I learned what she is most proud of, the happiest day of her life, things few people know and she included facts about her and her family I learned stuff about her I would of never of thought of. She is a proud army wife and most importantly she is a great mom.