Variety Show set to begin tonight and runs through March 15

photo 1-2Pattonville’s 40th annual Variety Show offers its viewers the unique chance to witness all of the talent throughout the school. With three performances running Thursday, March 13 through Saturday, March 15 all starting at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium, students will get the chance to watch the jazz band, the varsity cheerleaders, the varsity drill team, and almost 20 other groups and individuals showcase their talents.

“The show is a great opportunity to watch the talent here at PHS and show your support,” said varsity drill team coach Katie Funderburk, who has led the drill team in sponsoring the variety show. “Viewers should expect tons of laughs and to be blown away by the talent of our school groups.”

In addition to the scheduled acts, the show on Friday, March 14, will also provide viewers with an exclusive performance. For one night only, over 100 drill team alumni will return to the spotlight to put on a dance with current members as a way to commemorate the show’s 40th anniversary.

“The show is an emotional time for the drill team,” Funderburk said. “This is [drill team’s] last event for the 2013-14 season.”

Tickets for the show cost $5 and can be bought during any lunch period this week. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door but will cost $6. All proceeds from the show will help varsity drill team with competition, uniform, and supply expenses, according to Funderburk.

View Comments (1)
$125
$600