Cheerleaders will have Senior Night on Oct. 6 at the football game

Leslie Stroker
The five senior members of the cheerleading team will have their senior night on Oct. 6.

The senior cheerleaders are going to shine bright on Senior Night. Come watch them and the senior drill team members and football players on Oct. 6 against Ritenour High School.

Senior Night is being held on the second-to-last home game of the season because the Homecoming game against Parkway North will be played on Oct. 13.

The cheerleaders will be performing their pre-show routine choreographed by themselves and the five seniors are looking forward to the special evening.

Kennedy Stroker “I’m really excited to do our senior routine because we’ve been on Pattonville varsity cheer since freshman year and we have been looking forward to it ever since. The other seniors are more than just teammates, they’re close friends I can depend on. I’ve known almost every single one of them since elementary school and have done sports and competitive cheer with half of them since then. It’s cool to end school with the same people you started with.”

Kori Gibbons “I’m looking forward to getting to do our senior routine after watching all the seniors above me the past 3 years have so much fun with theirs.”

Megan Lashley “Your hard work gets recognized and this is the last high school team I get to cheer with until college.”

Sallie Crosby “I’m excited to perform our senior routine.”

Shaylyn Scheer “I’ve been waiting for my senior night for four years so I’m super excited. I’m excited for pregame because the seniors made a routine together and I’m anxious for everyone to see it. I’m also excited to cheer during the second half of the game because that’s when the seniors do sideline by themselves and it’ll just be a time to celebrate our high school career coming to a close. Plus we get to do things we typically don’t, like I get to back spot and I haven’t done that since sophomore year. It’s a night all about us and I can’t wait.”

Come to Pattonville Stadium on Oct. 6 to honor the senior cheerleaders, drill team members and football players as they welcome Ritenour High School. The game kicks off at 7 p.m.