Popular Bands Coming to St. Louis

“I love going to concerts because I end up liking the artist and their music even more when I see them live,” Kalekidan Yeshiwas said when talking about purchasing tickets for the upcoming Lorde concert on March 20.

If you’re struggling to find a present for a friend or family member over the holidays, you just may be in luck. There are many popular musicians that are scheduled to have upcoming concerts here in St. Louis in 2014. Buying tickets for someone else would make a good present for them, or simply buying them for yourself.

Artists such as country trio Lady Antebellum and Demi Lovato are both coming to the Chaifetz Arena next year. Lorde, the 17-year-old who sings “Royals” is making her St.Louis debut at the Peabody Opera House. New favorite for students Miley Cyrus is also coming to town at the Scottrade Center. The Vans Warped Tour is coming back in town this summer, a music festival that includes many different bands from different genres. The most popular boyband in the world at the moment, One Direction, is making their debut in St. Louis next August.

See when some of the most liked musicians at PHS are coming in town below:

17 year old Lorde, singer of "Royals" is one of many favorite artists scheduled for a concert in St. Louis in 2014
17 year old Lorde, singer of “Royals” is one of many favorite artists scheduled for a concert in St. Louis in 2014

Lady Antebellum: February 13th at the Chaifetz Arena

Lorde: March 20th at the Peabody Opera House.

Demi Lovato: March 20th at the Chaifetz Arena

Miley Cyrus: April 16th at the Scottrade Center

One Direction: August 27th at the Edward Jones Dome.

Vans Warped Tour: July 2nd at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater