ANNOUNCEMENTS Monday, March 17

Alyssa Potter

Announcements Logo

STUDENTS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NATIONAL SOCIAL STUDIES HONOR SOCIETY can now pick up an application from their Social Studies Teacher or outside of D213 or D204.
THE GOLF TEAM WILL REPORT TO COACH LINGUA’S ROOM AFTER SCHOOL TODAY, MARCH 17for a team meeting.  Do not go to the golf course.

LISTEN UP ALL STUDENT QUEST CLUB MEMBERS!  There will be no Student Quest today, March 17 after school.  Student Quest will resume the Monday after Spring Break.

ATTENTION STUDENTS:  The Pirate Connections planning team is seeking your input on a name change for next year.  Today, March 17 is the last day to log onto the Moodle and vote for one of the names listed.  You may also submit your own name suggestion(s) through the Moodle.  

ALL ST. BALDRICKS SHAVEES AND HAIR DONATORS are asked to report to the gym tomorrow morning, March 18 at 7:05am for a group picture.

STUDENT COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVE VOTING IS THIS WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ON THE MOODLE.  So, don’t forget to vote for the people that make decisions for you!!!

SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION:  Please make sure you turn in your SIGNED Summer School Registration form that you received from your counselor during registration.  Classes are filling up fast and you will not be enrolled without your registration form turned in!!  If you did not get a form at registration, but think you may need to attend summer school, you may make an appointment to see your counselor in the Guidance Office.
PROM TICKETS will be on sale for $55 April 7-11 and $65 April 14-17.  Tickets will be sold during lunch.  You must have your School ID and all fines paid to purchase.  You must have 90% attendance to attend.
THE WORD OF THE WEEK IS RESPECTIVE (ree-spect-iv).  Respective is an adjective and it means belonging or relating separately to each of two or more people or things.

PIRATE CODE INCENTIVES MARCH 17 – 21

Pirate Code Winners: $5 7 Eleven Gift Card (2 Winners)

Attendance Games Winner: $10 STUCO Bucks

Congratulations to LAUREN ROBINSON our Perfect Attendance and VIP Rock Star parking winner for this week.  

Remember the Pirate Code.  Be Respectful.  Be Responsible.  Be Involved.  

COLLEGE REP. VISITS:  
  • MIZZOU will be here tomorrow, March 18 at 12:30pm.
  • UMSL will be here Wednesday, March 19 at 8:00am.
  • SIU-E will be here Wednesday, March 19 at noon
To sign up and get a pass, please see Mrs. Patrick in the Guidance Office.  See the posted list in the Guidance Office for a complete listing of upcoming college rep. visits.

LOST AND FOUND:  If you are missing any clothing items (i.e., coats, hoodies, shoes, etc.), please check the LOST & FOUND, located in the Front Office.  Items not claimed will be donated to charity after March 31.