Miley Cyrus cancels concert for second straight night

Miley's tweets stating that show would be cancelled once again in St. Louis.
Miley Cyrus’ tweets stating that the show would be canceled on April 16 in St. Louis. She had canceled the show in Kansas City the night before. 

Devastated fans crowded outside of the Kansas City Sprint Center on Tuesday, April 15, received the heartbreaking news that their party girl, Miley Cyrus, was hospitalized due to a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. She later posted a silly photo of her in a hospital gown and her toy Octopus, leaving the assumption that she would get better for the next day.

This was just Part 1 of the devastation; the following day many fans hoped that she would have a speedy recovery and trek to St. Louis for her next show.

Unfortunately, at around 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Miley Cyrus tweeted that she would not be able to make the next show due to the doctor’s wishes. She apologized to her fans and stated that “somethings [sic] are outta my control.”

Fans at Pattonville were sad to hear about this news.

“I love Miley, so I am disappointed about the cancellation, but I hope she gets well soon and then reschedules the date,” Khayla Pruitt said.

Ticket vendors did refund tickets for both of the shows (Kansas City and St. Louis). There is no rescheduled date announced yet and it is unknown whether a plan is in action to do so.

Her next concert is scheduled to be in Nashville, Tenn., on Friday, April 18, but as of now, the pop sensation is still hospitalized.