No competition for Pattonville

Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 7.13.30 PMDuring high school, many teenagers experience having to switch schools. Whether the move is for personal reasons, a parent’s occupation, a new living situation, or financial costs, it is a common saying that you don’t know what you had until it’s gone. In some situations, students leave Pattonville High School because they want to experience a different school environment. Sasha Shook, a Pattonville High School student who moved during her freshman year of high school, returned to Pattonville for her sophomore year.

1.Why did you leave Pattonville & what school did you switch to?

I left because of family issues at home and I switched into Fort Zumwalt North.

2. What are some major differences from PHS and your former school?

I really missed the sports variety at Pattonville, the teaching techniques the teachers have and my friends of course.

3. What did you miss the most about PHS?

I really missed my friends, I moved back because of the atmosphere and my best friends.

4. Would you ever consider leaving PHS again? Why?

No, because all my friends reside at Pattonville and I feel my academic structure is stronger here at PHS.

5. What advice would you give to somebody CHOOSING to switch?

You will miss it a lot more than you think. Nothing will ever be able to level up to what Pattonville has to offer.