Seniors Prepare for the Final Stretch

Hayden Gust
PHS hosted a job fair in early November, offering students opportunities begin working either out or during high school.

Seniors have a lot on their minds, including preparing for college and concentrating on their grades if they plan to attend. One person that plans to attend College is Tessa Collier, a determined senior who balances grades and work and gets prepared for college.
“It has been a struggle balancing all my responsibilities but I’m certain that with all of my hard work out, I’ve also been enjoying the journey. Despite the challenges, I have learned valuable lessons about time management and prioritization. Additionally, the sense of accomplishment I feel when I see the results of my efforts makes it all worthwhile. Overall, I am confident that my dedication and perseverance will pay off in the long run. ”
In addition to preparing for college, seniors also need to balance a number of tasks and responsibilities. Since their performance in their senior year might have a big influence on their chances of getting into a college of their choice, they are frequently under a lot of pressure to keep up their excellent grades. In order to ensure a balanced high school experience, seniors must prioritize their education while balancing sporting events, part time jobs, and social life.
There are also students that are going straight into the military, which requires a different set of preparations. These students must undergo intense physical training and mental preparation to meet the demands of military life. Additionally, they need to complete the necessary paperwork and meet specific requirements set by the military if they plan to join. Overall, both college bound seniors and those entering the military face unique challenges and must navigate their final year of high school with careful planning and determination.