Senior Week is scheduled for June 16-20 at Wagner Portrait Studio

Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 2.25.03 PMDuring Contact Time on April 24, Chip Wagner from Wagner Portrait Group came to talk to the juniors at Pattonville High School about the upcoming Pirate Senior Week at the photo studio.

Pirate Senior Week is a Pattonville-only time for the Class of 2015 to come and get their yearbook pictures taken at the professional sitting.

The week of June 16-20 will be reserved only for students at Pattonville to have their portrait taken and other senior picture poses.

“All seniors MUST be photographed this week in order to be featured in the yearbook,” Wagner said. “You will also have a cap and gown sitting [picture] at that time.”

Wagner said there is a dress code when getting a photo taken.

“For guys, they need to wear a collared shirt and tie,” Wagner said. “For the ladies, they need to wear a dressy top. Nothing that is spaghetti-strapped or shows too much cleavage.”

When students go to get their photo taken, it is suggested to come with a parent or a family decision-maker  because students will be choosing their yearbook image at that time as well as have the opportunity to order special Senior Week products at discounted prices.

Students need to go the Wagner Portrait Group website beginning May 12 to book their appointment.

There is no charge to only take your yearbook pose but make sure to have a credit card ready to make a reservation.

If students are unable to come at this dedicated time, Wagner Portrait Group will arrange another set date for students to come in.