The Gas House Grill Scores Big During Any Sports Season

If you and your friends want to get a delicious dinner before or after a big sporting event, the Gas House Grill is the restaurant to visit.

The restaurant is smaller than most sports bars around town, but there are a variety of yummy and cheap food options on the menu. The bar opened approximately 8 years ago, with expectations of making the atmosphere comfortable and friendly for the customers.

“I enjoy working here,” said Gas House Grill waitress Jessica Loehner. “We work a lot like a team, and I feel like I’m at home in this environment.”

The waiters and waitresses are very friendly and bring your order within 15 minutes. The restaurant has many satisfying choices, but has always been well known for its burgers.

“Our burgers have always been our No. 1 food commodity,” said Loehner. “We have many (food) choices, but everyone always comes back for the burgers.”

There is another point of interest within the restaurant that many sports fans enjoy beyond the food. On the longest wall, there are paintings of Cardinals, Rams, and Blues players. These works complement the place, along with multiple pieces of St. Louis sports memorabilia.

The Gas House Grill has about 10 televisions scattered in different areas, and is a non-smoking place. On warmer days, customers have the option of sitting outside on a patio or inside the bar.

The Gas House is located on 12643 Olive Blvd., which is slightly out of the Pattonville School District. The restaurant is open from 11 a.m. – 1 a.m. Monday-Saturday, and 1 p.m.- midnight on Sunday.

To learn more about the restaurant, click here.

People enjoy the atmosphere in the restaurant as they eat their food.
One long wall in the restaurant has paintings that display St. Louis sports history since the 1930s. These pictured paintings show history from the 1980s to the early 2000s.
The Gas House Grill has been offering reasonably priced deals on food for about 8 years.