Senior class is anxious for college

Certainly the biggest excitement for the senior class at Pattonville High School is graduation.  With graduation only 3 months away, many students are planning for college in the fall.  Many people are experiencing mixed emotions about leaving St. Louis and all of the comforts felt in the confines of high school.

Let’s see what seniors have to say…

Audrey Masek: “I am really excited to be out of high school and be done with the schoolwork, not the people though. I am also nervous, but looking forward to the new experiences and meeting new people.”

Tyler Stevenson: “I’m really nervous, but really excited to meet new people and have new opportunities.”

Christian Johnson: “I’m excited to go to college, have new experiences, meet new people and try new things.”

Mikala McGhee: “I’m happy I get to start a new stage in life.  It is nice to get to play basketball at the collegiate level.  I just want to grow and learn new things.”

Elise Amo: “I am excited and nervous mostly, because I’m going to a new place 5 hours away, and doing a sport which will keep me busy.”