Dream House

Dream+House

The House at the End of the Street is their dream house. But it turns into a nightmare.

Elissa and her mother moved into an upscale neighborhood while her father followed his aspirations to be a rock musician.

Little did Elissa and her mother know, they moved into a house that was neighboring a house that 4 years ago a 13-year-old girl named Carrie Ann brutally murdered her parents. The older brother of Carrie Ann, Ryan, still lives inside the house, claiming he is fixing it up to sale it later on.

Ryan and Elissa start getting close and that’s when things start getting strange.

This movie is full of twists and has many moments that leave you at the edge of your seat wanting to know more and what’s going to happen next. It has a very suspenseful feel while watching the movie.

The movie does have many frightening parts. It has those scary moments that make you jump and those scary moments that make you anticipate the next scene.

The plot is excellent and the ending is something you would not expect, it leaves you surprised but explains the whole story.

The performances are great, and the characters come together and work well with one another to make it all work.

The overall movie is a great experience and it would be a great movie to go see with friends, a boyfriend/girlfriend, or something you could see with an older family member.