Let The Games Begin!

Homecoming 2012 will only be two weeks away this Friday, and Pattonville is starting to get into the school spirit. In light of this, the homecoming theme chosen for the 2012-2013 school year is “board games.”

Each respective class is representing their own board game for this theme: seniors with Candyland, juniors with Monopoly, sophomores with The Game of Life, and freshmen with Clue.

Class colors for Spirit Week this year have also been chosen, green for seniors, red for juniors, blue for sophomores, and yellow for freshmen. Each class is encouraged to wear their colors to the pep rallies taking place during Spirit Week, which kicks off on Oct. 8 and ends on Homecoming day, Oct. 13.

Ticket sales for the Homecoming dance begin next week on Monday, Oct. 1 and run through Thursday, Oct. 11.

Tickets will be $10 for the first week of sales, and will increase to $15 for the second week. It is required of all students wanting to purchase tickets to have their ID present and have all fines paid. Guest permission forms are available in the Activities Office until Oct. 4.

The schedule for Homecoming 2012 consists of the 10 a.m. parade, 11 a..m. alumni BBQ, 1 p.m. football game against Hazelwood West, and will conclude with the dance from 7:30-10:30 p.m.