Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Apocalypse-MineCraft ZombieEver thought of how someone would react in the event of a zombie apocalypse? What one would say or do? What should one do in the event of zombies roaming our earth?

In the event of any catastrophe, it’s always best to stay calm and do what can be done to survive. Some students at Pattonville can tell you how.

When the apocalypse first starts, what should one do?

“First off, you should always have canned food. It’s just something you should have in general. Take that and hide in your house for a while because obviously, everyone is going to go crazy,” said Jackie Edmonds, senior.

Where should one  go?

“Schools are very safe places to be because they are supposed to keep children safe. They have metal doors that are locked and sometimes magnetized and will keep any biters out and they have enough food in their cafeterias to feed you for a while,” said Shane Blaylock, freshman.

What kind of of supplies should people have? 

You need supplies like dry goods, canned goods, anything that can last for a long time,” said Blaylock. “Find fresh water and stay near forests for food when you run out.”

What should one worry about more, other survivors or the zombies?

“You want to befriend people, but don’t trust people. I wish it didn’t happen, but people are crazy. It’s not the zombies that you really need to worry about. That’s like the last thing you should be worrying about,” said Edmonds. “You need to worry about the people who are ready to loot you for the stuff you’ve collected.”

If ever the dead start to walk among us, remember these tips, you might just make it through. Stay safe, don’t just trust, and HIDE. Don’t make noise, don’t draw attention of any kind, and keep to small groups if you want some companions.

Just SURVIVE.