“You’re Next” movie to see

Looking for a spooky thriller movie? Then go see You’re Next arriving in theaters Aug. 23.

This movie tells the story about a family reunion that turns into a full-on bloody massacre when a group of animal-masked killers interfere with a country mansion on a remorseless mission of murder. When the entire family arrived at the mansion, old sibling rivalries began to rekindle. The night turned out to be something they never expected.

You’re Next originally debuted in 2011, being featured at small movie festivals and gatherings. At the time, the movie barely received a rating of 7 out of 10 on IMDB.

With its many twists and turns, You’re Next is definitely a movie that won’t disappoint its viewers. In fact, Rotten Tomatoes gave the 2013 version an 84 percent positive rating. Fans of horror movies and the like, will surely want to keep an eye out for this one.

You’re Next’s energetic and flawless mix of intense gore and dark humor will be sure to please horror fanatics and beyond. Make sure to go and buy yourself a ticket to see You’re Next coming to theaters everywhere Aug. 23.