“And Then There Were None” review

Maria Burns

Agatha Christine’s And Then There Were None was performed in the auditorium of Pattonville High School on Oct. 17-19 at 7 p.m.

The performance on Thursday was remarkable. I hadn’t seen a play in a while, so I figured I would go see it with some friends and it was the best decision I made.

The actors and actresses were fantastic. I personally could not remember almost 2-and-a-half hours of lines but the actions and facial expressions to go along with the script were great. The voices the actors or actresses used to play the role of their character fitted perfectly into the time period and their wardrobe fit quite nicely as well.

Now, the sound effects within the play made it appear to be more intense and realistic to the audience. I jumped out of my seats a few times because of the amazing sound effects. Lastly, the different lighting added a wonderful touch to making the scenes/acts more believable. I was even scared for myself during a few parts of the play.

This play was just incredible over all, so I would advise any and all Pattonville students and family members to come and watch the theatre group perform. It’s an experience you do not want to miss.

The spring musical, The Sound of Music, will be on stage in February.