Big Girls got Big Hearts

The 2012 girls’ soccer teams are showing how they care by holding their 3rd annual Kicks for Cancer game on April 19, 2102. The girls’ soccer team sells T-shirts in honor of it to raise money and make a difference.

The money that is raised by the end of the game is then put straight toward cancer. The girls on the team as well as the coaches really make this a big deal through advertisement and the sales of t-shirts.

This year it is the 3rd annual Kicks For Cancer game and hopefully there will be more to come. This is one of the biggest things for soccer and the team as well as the coaches love to do it.

It’s a fun and great game, and what better way to raise money for such an event than doing something an athlete loves.

This event gives the teams a great reputation showing how much they care for the society and can come together to make a goal. Hopefully the outcome is a great as anticipated! So mark the calendars to attend the Kicks For Cancer game on April 19, 2012 and participate in a special even to help fight against cancer.