Wanelo: A New Website That Lets People Buy Products Online

Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 10.04.08 AMWith today’s generation of technology, you can do almost on the Internet. One of my favorites is online shopping. It’s so easy to find what you want online, whether it be on eBay, a store’s online website, or a new website I know of called Wanelo.

If you like to use Pinterest, then you’ll love Wanelo. Wanelo is a website where you can buy just about anything you want. And most of the things they have on it, is the same stuff on Pinterest. Wanelo has everything from purses, shoes, shirts, phone cases, jewelry, cameras, and so much more.

Once you make an account (all you have to do is give them your email address and make a username), you are able to look and search for anything. You can follow your favorite stores to see their newest line of clothing, and you can follow people to get more ideas of fashion.

You can also make your own profile and organize it by making groups of what you like. For example, some groups could be named “Things I Want As A Gift,” “Summer Clothes,” “Accessories,” and so much more. It’s just a way to organize what you like, and what you might consider buying.

To buy things on Wanelo, you just have to give them your credit/debit card number, and it will tell you about how long it will take to be shipped to your house.

If you aren’t comfortable with giving out your credit card number, one thing you could do, is save what you like, and go to a mall (some stores on this website are also at the mall) and ask if they have it at the store, and if they do, then you won’t have to pay online.

I love this website because it’s an easy to stay caught up with the latest trends, also I can follow my favorite stores and see all the new products that they have.