Updated: Pattonville NCAA Competition Standings

March 31, 2014

The March Madness Tournament is down to four impressive finalists: Florida, UCONN, Wisconsin and Kentucky. Some brackets in the Pattonville Bracket Challenged no longer have any teams remaining. However, the tournament continues on April 5, 2014 with the final two winners playing in the championship on Monday April 7, 2014. Updated standings were scored 60 points for each Elite 8 win, although no contestant guessed more than two of the four finalists.

Tim Vleisides- 530

Jaylen Henderson- 600

Ryan Stringer- 590

Brady Bell- 560

Luke Cwiklowski- 540

Kyle Rhodes- 660

Michael Jacobson- 720

Carter Yarnell- 250

Jake Stroker- 720

Will Chaney- 240

I am now tied for second place with 660 points, with my only remaining team being Florida. This will be the last update until the national championship. Scoring will follow as 80 points for a Final Four Win and 100 points for guessing the correct champion. Time’s running out to gain ground in bracket races, but we’ll see who emerges in the final days of 2014 March Madness.

March 29, 2014

The 2014 NCAA March Madness Tournament moves from the Sweet 16 to the Elite 8, as four important match ups take place within the next two days. The teams still in pursuit of the tournament title include: Florida, Dayton, Michigan State, Connecticut, Arizona, Wisconsin, Kentucky and Michigan. With a balance of upsets and high-seeds still in the racing, Pattonville’s NCAA bracket race becomes even closer. As of the morning of March 29, 2014, here are the updated standings with each win counting for 40 points in the Sweet 16.

Tim Vleisides- 470

Jaylen Henderson- 540

Ryan Stringer- 530

Brady Bell- 500

Luke Cwiklowski- 480

Kyle Rhodes- 600

Michael Jacobson- 600

Carter Yarnell- 250

Jake Stroker- 600

Will Chaney- 240

The bracket races become even closer, for my current 600 points are tied with three other contestants for the lead. In upcoming rounds: 60 points will be given to each Elite Eight win, 80 points for Final Four victories and 100 points for choosing the correct champion. April 7, 2014 will be the last day of the tournament and the Final Four will be solidified by Sunday night.

March 24, 2014

The third round of 2014 NCAA March Madness has concluded, and only sixteen teams remain in the competition. While many predominant clubs still remain, plenty of upsets have provided complications in several brackets. The earliest Sweet 16 match ups will not take place until March 27, but until then here are the updated standings from round two, in which each win added twenty points to totals.

Tim Vleisides- 390

Jaylen Henderson- 420

Ryan Stringer- 370

Brady Bell- 420

Luke Cwiklowski- 400

Kyle Rhodes- 400

Michael Jacobson- 440

Carter Yarnell- 250

Jake Stroker- 400

Will Chaney- 200

My success continue within this tournament, as I still lead competition by a 40 point margin (480). With plenty of games and tight races to go, the tournament is still up for grabs.